Frac-Immobilisers are a simple method of splinting suspected limb fractures while helping to prevent further damage to surrounding nerves and tissue.
- A choice of three sizes, each Frac-Immobiliser can accommodate a splint board, which can be used to extend the length of the splint.
- Easy to clean, Frac-Immobilisers are ideal for use as a reusable splint.
- Patient comfort is maintained with the use of further padding – a vinyl-coated pad comes complete with every Frac-Immobiliser.
- VELCRO® brand strapping secures the splint around the injured limb
- Can remain in place during X-rays