What is a website ‘Cookie’?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We use them for the following reasons:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again.
What type of Cookies we use and why?
- It is worth noting that when you first visit this website, you will see a message informing you about cookies. If you click the ‘Close Notice’ button, a cookie will be set which records your preference.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies are set by our website and only our website can read or use them for example they are used to keep track of your progress when completing our online contact form.
- Session Cookies: These cookies only last as long as your on our website and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser. WordPress uses these Cookies to determine if you are a logged-in user or not.
What do I need to know about Security and Cookies?
- The Cookies we place on your device do not collect personal data. They are used purely for performance and interaction purposes only.
- Cookies do not compromise the security of your computer.
How do I disable Cookies if I wish?
- Unfortunately in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site.
- It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
- For more information about how to manage cookies, including opting-out of different types of cookies please visit: www.aboutcookies.org.
If you wish to contact us in relation to cookie concerns please do so at email@example.com.