Alcohol Hand Gel
Alcohol Hand Gel
High performance alcohol hand gel that is anti viral and bacterial. Contains Aloe vera to reduce skin irritation risk.
Tried and trusted for more than 15 years, independently tested to BSEN1276 and BSEN1500 and AFNOR, economical to use and with enhanced skin-moisturising properties.
Cutting-edge research and development, combined with independent testing, ensures Bioguard surgical hand gel with Aloe vera is truly effective for use across the whole spectrum of professional healthcare environments.
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE – Independently tested to British and European Standards BSEN1276. Effective against 1000’s of viruses, bacteria, mycobacterium and spores, including MRSA, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis C, Salmonella, Avian Flu (H5N1) and Swine Flu (H1N1)
- USABLE ON VIRTUALLY ALL CONTACT SURFACES – Including plastic, stainless steel, bedding and uniforms, without damaging or degrading them; one quick, hassle-free application is all that’s required.
- SUPERIOR IN IT’S CLEANSING ACTION – independently proven to out-perform other leading European products. Ideal for high-risk environments – The professionals’ choice since the early 1990s; widely used in clinical facilities, including mortuaries and testing labs.
- HIGHLY ECONOMICAL – Remains effective at higher dilution rates, reducing the amount of applied product solution used.
- DUAL ACTION – Combined cleaning and disinfecting action eliminates the need for separate products and procedures.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Proven by independent audits to be non-toxic, biodegradable and non-accumulative in the eco-system. No special procedures are required for product disposal or in case of spillage.
- USER FRIENDLY – Formulated to prevent skin irritation or unusual sensitivity.